VENUE EXPERIENCE – A UNIQUE FEEDBACK WEBSITE FOR THE MEETING & EVENTS INDUSTRY
The Venue Experience Team have designed the Venue Experience online platform to assist all meeting and events venues in the gathering and collation of client feedback. We have built a simple, secure and independent platform allowing your customers to share their experiences of your venue. The Venue Experience package is sold an annual subscription to venues.
- Do you know what your customers think of their experiences at your venue?
- Do you have to wait until the end of the month to have visibility of your feedback?
- Is somebody spending hours collating your customer feedback each month?
- Do you have access to instant marketing collateral direct from your customers?
Why not contact us to see how our website could benefit you and assist you to retain your customers, acquire new customers whilst reducing your administration costs.
Our solution is unique; the first online, customer feedback platform for the meeting and events industry. The benefits are:
- Suitable for any venue, residential and non residential.
- For all your customers – organisers, speakers, delegates and exhibitors.
- For any event type – meeting, conference, awards dinner or exhibition.
- You decide which events to collect feedback from.
- 10 standard feedback questions, 7 operational and 3 emotive which in time will provide industry benchmarking.
- Instant access to results as soon as a customer leaves their feedback.
- Monthly analytics.
- A direct link to your venue page can be added to your website.
- Results are collated, as collected into easily read tables.
- Customers have the option to request for your to contact them direct.
to read our case study from Harrogate International Centre. If you would like a months free trial or more details of the Venue Experience independent customer website please select Contact us from the menu bar.
to view our standard venue questions
to view our rating matrix
Details of experiments carried out with customers in relation to…
Great article discussing the differences customer experiences make to their…
Already this year Jo has completed three challenges, The Avalanche Run, Coventry Half Marathon and the London Marathon
Again this year Jo will be taking on a variety of challenges to highlight the difference that research can make to people affected by Cancer with the highlight of the year being a black tie ball to celebrate 10 years since her diagnosis and to raise fund for Cancer Research. To sponsor Jo please click on the link Sponsor Jo